Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the top
management strategy consultancy of Siemens.
At SMC you can expect a challenging work environment with
a high level of responsibility in the top-management strategy
consultancy of Siemens from day one.
As an Intern you will immeadiately have responsibility.
Together with your project team you will develop international
business strategies to solve complex twenty-first century
challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and
Your mentor will support your personal development and
you will have direct contact with clients.
• Analyzing markets and competitors
• Helping to develop business strategies and plans for our
• Preparing expert interviews and workshops
• Supporting the development of presentations for
• You have completed at least four semesters of your
university studies with outstanding results, or are currently
completing a Gap Year or earning a second academic
• Relevant international experience of at least six months
(during your studies or previous internships)
• Relevant practical experience in a strategy consultancy
and/or in a renowned industrial enterprise or a start-up
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Distinctive entrepreneurial mindset
• Highly developed communication skills in German and
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
At the end of your internship you will receive detailed feedback
on your performance. As an intern with exceptional
performance, we will accept you into our intern retention
program “SMC. Next Generation.” Stay in contact with us and
benefit from a large range of offers such as training opportunities
or our mentoring program.
If you are ranked one of our best performers during your
internship and you are about to finish your studies within 18
months after ending your SMC internship, we will make you
a direct offer to join us as a Consultant.
Work with us as part of our global team to secure the technological
leadership of Siemens. Let’s shape the society of
tomorrow together. Apply now.