Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the top
management strategy consultancy of Siemens.
At SMC you can expect a challenging work environment
with a high level of responsibility in the top-management
strategy consultancy of Siemens from day one.
As a member of a project team you will work worldwide,
developing international business strategies to solve
complex twenty-first century challenges in the fields of
electrification, automation and digitalization.
Your personal development takes place in all business
areas of Siemens and you will have direct contact with
• Analyzing markets and competitors
• Recommending action for our clients
• Developing business plans and strategies in close cooperation
with our client
• Conducting expert interviews and facilitating workshops
• Preparing presentations for top-management
• Excellent university degree (master’s/diploma) and/or
PhD, ideally in the subjects business, engineering, natural
science or IT
• Relevant practical experience from at least two internships
in a strategy consultancy and/or in a renowned industrial
enterprise or a start-up
• Relevant international experience of at least six months
(during your studies or prior employment)
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
• Distinctive entrepreneurial mindset
• Highly developed communication skills in German and
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Work with us as part of our global team to secure the technological
leadership of Siemens. Let’s shape the society of
tomorrow together. Apply now.