HAPPYCAR enables the customer to find the perfect rental car by comparing all well-known car rental companies for all destinations worldwide. No matter whether holiday or business trip: We will find the one car that perfectly matches your needs.
To strengthen our HAPPY-team, we’re offering a paid internship. For a flexible period of time (3-12 months) you will support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of customer support, furthermore the e-commerce business and online-marketing will play a role.
You get the chance to bring in your own innovative ideas and contribute to the success of HAPPYCAR, we are a young, goal-oriented team, which places great emphasis on flat hierarchies
Your desire is to push things forward and take responsibility in a fast-growing company? You have a passion for online-marketing?
Become a team member in our vibrant company now and support us in growing business even further!
Who we are looking for
• You study tourism, business management, languages or related subjects
• You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
• You are communicative, motivated and open-minded
• You work independently and responsible
• You are interested in travel and tourism
• You speak/write one of the following languages at native-speaker-level
o English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or Polish
• Support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of Customer Support and Sales
• Handle customer inquiries
• Interact between our partners and the costumer
• Expand our Product portfolio
• Check and extend offers on our website
• Work with the content management system
• Gain insights in online-marketing (SEO)
What we offer
• A multidisciplinary, highly motivated team in an innovative environment
• Great opportunities for personal development
• A flat hierarchy and a collegial and helpful work environment
• A young, dynamic and international team
• Working in the heart of Hamburg
• Regular Teamevents
• Free fruits and drinks
Vertrieb, Kundenservice, Online-Marketing
Ausschreibung bis: 31.03.2018
Unternehmen: HAPPYCAR GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Stephanie Ostrowski